Skip to main content

Your privacy settings

We use cookies to help you with journey planning and relevant disruptions, remember your login and show you content you might be interested in. If you're happy with the use of cookies by West Midlands Combined Authority and our selected partners, click 'Accept all cookies'. Or click 'Manage cookies' to learn more.

Manage cookies

Supporting documents for students

This is a document you must upload to your application. It must be a PDF or a photo that proves that you are in full-time education.

How to prove you're a student

A Student ID Card on its own if it shows all the following:

  • your name
  • your photo
  • the name of your college or university
  • either your course or academic year or term end date.

If your Student ID Card does not show all these details, you'll also need to upload one of the following items:

  • an official student finance letter
  • an enrollment letter/email
  • a letter or email from your college or university to confirm you are a full-time student

If your Student ID Card is unavailable, you'll need to upload two items from the list above. 

If you only have one of the items above, you'll also need to upload a copy of one of the following: 

  • your passport
  • your driving licence
  • a bank or credit card in your name

All documents are subject to further validation and you or your college or university may be contacted for more information.