Skip to main content

Your privacy settings

We use cookies to help you with journey planning and relevant disruptions, remember your login and show you content you might be interested in. If you're happy with the use of cookies by West Midlands Combined Authority and our selected partners, click 'Accept all cookies'. Or click 'Manage cookies' to learn more.

Manage cookies

Replace a lost or stolen ticket or pass

We can replace paper travel passes and season tickets. We cannot replace single or return tickets.

There are different rules if you need to replace a lost or stolen Swift card. This includes the 16-18 photocard.

Replace a pass bought on our website or through the corporate travel scheme

To replace your pass, call us on 0345 303 6760. There’s a fee of £7.50, so have a debit or credit card ready.

Your new ticket will be sent in the post. Allow up to 5 working days for it to arrive.

If you paid by Direct Debit, you can also replace your pass online.

Replace a paper nNetwork season ticket bought at a station

We can only replace paper nNetwork season tickets.

We can replace season tickets that are valid for 13 weeks or more. To replace your ticket, call us on 0345 303 6760. You’ll need to send us proof of purchase and pay a fee of £7.50.

Your new ticket will be sent in the post. Allow up to 5 working days for it to arrive.

We cannot replace rail-only season tickets. If you’ve lost a rail-only season ticket, visit the station you bought it from.

Replace a school or student term ticket

To replace a term ticket, call us on 0345 303 6760. Have a debit or credit card when you call - there’s a fee of:

  • £7.50 for school & student tickets

When we’ve taken your payment, we’ll also ask you to email us one of the following:

  • the tear-off from the original ticket
  • your receipt
  • a letter from your school confirming you’ve been issued with a ticket and how long it was valid for
  • a new photo

Your new ticket will be sent in the post. Allow up to 5 working days for it to arrive.

Replace a free travel (concessionary) pass

You can use this service if you’ve lost your:

  • older person’s travel pass
  • disabled person’s travel pass

If you’ve lost your pass, you can:

Replacement passes cost £7.50. You should get your pass within 5 working days.

If your free travel pass has been stolen

If your pass has been stolen, report it to the police. They’ll give you a crime reference number.

When you have the crime reference number, you can get a replacement pass free of charge. Contact Customer Services to arrange this.

Customer Services - Ticketing
Transport for West Midlands

Telephone: 0345 303 6760

Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, 8am to 6pm
Wednesdays, 10am to 6pm
Saturdays, 9am to 1pm
Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays